My Work- Example 'Stay Awake'

Tuesday 19 July 2011



Example 'Stay Awake'



Director: Adam Powell
Stylist: Aimee Croysdill
Art Department: Ruth Crawford
Make Up: JoJo Copeman

I think this has to be one of the most fun shoots I've done for a while.
It starred some of my beautiful friends.



Hey Rosie.
Loved that Rosie was totally cool with having her boobs covered in flowers.
Pom pom's/shoellery (as my assistant Leila loves to call them) on Rosie's feet are by Culietta.


Emma the angel.


Wish I had more occasions to wear fresh flowers in my hair like Lucy's above.


This a little note to Nicole who let me use this Spirit hood which was white orginially! *gulp*
It's now a beautiful shade of pink from the powder paint.
Thanks Nicole for being the best.


Baubal dress which lights up by Jeffery Micheal.
Camilla Skovgaard shoes.



The beautiful frankie waering La Cav Du Bon feather headress



Thank you to all my pals who were extra's, you rocked it.

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful people in beautiful clothes. Big fan of this.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

simple statistics

Aimee Croysdill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger